GOTTMAN 12 HOUR COUPLES WORKSHOP
Saturday and Sunday August 12th & 13th, 2017
9am - 5pm
Deadline to register is July 28, 2017.
Space is limited.
The fee for the workshop is $299 per couple ($200 is non-refundable). This includes the cost of materials and snacks.
- Newlyweds to those married for many years
- Those wanting to enhance their relationship
- Those wanting better conflict management tools
Couples that this workshop is not suited for:
- Severe relationship distress
- Emotional abuse
- Domestic abuse
- People who are not in recovery from an addiction
- Untreated mental health problems in one or both partners
This workshop is about:
- Taking time to connect with your partner
- A description of the Seven Principles
- The research behind the principles
- Proven tools to help couples
- Improved fondness, admiration and friendship
- Enhanced intimacy and romance
- Constructively manage conflict
- Gain and practice skills to address solvable and perpetual problems
- Create shared meaning
- Maintain a happy relationship throughout a lifetime
- Format includes lectures and private couple exercises
This workshop is not:
- This is not therapy
- It is not about sharing about your relationship publicly. All the excercises are done privately.